Friday 5 February 2010

Camera Wars

As I no longer have a digital camera, I that it is time to get a new one. My previous sony camera was horrible, took crappy night images and made pictures look more impressionist than anything. Earlier today, I posted my dilemma on facebook and got an overwhelming response!

My criteria is:

1) Not SLR
2) Reasonably affordable
3) Able to take good day + night shots
4) Extra features are bonuses.

Leading Candidates are:

1) Lumix TZ7
2) DMC-7r1
3) Nikon Coolpix S210
4)Panasonic Ft1

Based on all these suggestions, which one do you think is best?

6 comments:

Chairman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

nikon's a good bet :)

Snowz~ said...

Cannon Ixus is pretty good ivan!

Josh said...

Lumix has a really good lens on it... and some good add on featuers... one of the better point and shoots I have seen.

mems. said...

GO NIKONNNNNNNN :)

mao said...

sif remove my post!